The John Paul’s School scholarship is granted for both academic and non academic excellence. The scholarship is granted in the form of discount of the development fee and tuition fee for the Senior High School subject to terms and conditions. This scholarship does not cover other expenses other than the development fee.
- This scholarship is not granted in the form of cash or transferable to siblings or any family member.
- Candidates shall not contact for direct feedback on the selection process or results.
- Any scholarship nominee failing to comply with these terms and conditions may be disqualified.
- Foundation has the sole right to decide the final recipient of the scholarship.
- All scholarship recipients must adhere to all school regulation, policies and procedures.
- An Indonesian citizen.
- Demonstrate academic and non academic potential along with leadership skills.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 8.5 (Academic criteria).
- Achieve first winner of students competition for Kabupaten, Province, National and International level. (Non academic criteria).
- Plan to enroll in John Paul Senior High School from grade 7 and 10.